Join a Winning Team at Hebert’s Town & Country Ford
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Service technicians
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Sales Consultants
We are seeking candidates to join our sales team who are enthusiastic and have excellent interpersonal abilities. You do not need to have any prior sales experience. If you are seeking a job where you can be respected and have a hand in advancing your career, then your search is complete. We have a proud tradition of providing great career paths for talented, energetic individuals. We offer:
o Professional, hands-on training
o Paid time off
o Health insurance
o An IRA with company match
Hebert's Town and Country is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please call (318) 377-8694 and ask for Chris Hebert. We are excited to hear from you.